Tortilla Wrap Hack – Kimchi Cheese Edition
This tortilla hack seems to be storming the internet and for good reason. It’s simple, delicious and so easy to make for lunch or dinner. This time I’ve filled mine with kimchi, vegan cheese and sriracha with spinach and tomatoes. This tortilla toasted wrap was made on a whim but ended up being one of my favourite lunch time recipes to date.
What will you need?
Tortilla wrap, this can be white, wholegrain, seeded, you name it.
Kimchi, the flavour maker in this recipe. Kimchi is a Korean food which consists of fermented cabbage.
Sriracha mayo, again bringing the heat, this is a delicious sauce to add.
Vegan Mayo, to add a creamy texture.
Vegan cheese, I used a smoked gouda but you can use whatever you have in the fridge!
Sesame seeds, for a little bit of texture
Spinach and tomatoes, to get a little fruit and veg into your meal of course.
Kimchi Cheese Tortilla Wrap Hack
- 1 tortilla wrap
- baby spinach handful
- 25 g vegan cheese I used Follow Your Heart Smoked Gouda
- 3 vine tomatoes
- 1 1/2 tbsp kimchi
- 1 tbsp vegan mayonnaise
- 1 tsp sesame seeds white or black
- 1 tbsp sriracha mayo
- Place your grill or toastie machine on to get nice and hot
- Slice from the centre of the rap to one edge
- Think of the tortilla as four quarters, piling the ingredients onto each side
- I layered the spinach & sriracha on one quarter
- Cheese & tomato on another
- Kimchi on the third
- Mayo and sesame seeds on the final quarter
- Fold the tortilla in on itself on each quarter to create a layered quesadilla looking sandwich
- Toast or grill for around 5 minutes until delicious and crispy
- Top with more sriracha and enjoy!