25 Minute Smoky Garlic Aioli Cauliflower Cheese
Cauliflower Cheese with Smoky Garlic Aioli with Holy Moly dips. A simple recipe that takes 25 minutes to bake. Minimal ingredients and plant based using vegan cheese and vegan friendly Garlic Aioli from Holy Moly.
This post is part of a sponsorship with Holy Moly Dips
What’s in the recipe?
Holy Moly Smoky Garlic Aioli- To keep ingredients minimal Holy Moly have come up with a simple recipe with the main ingredient being their new Aioli product.
Vegan Cheese- This recipe requires your favourite plant based cheese, we’ve opted for Violife. They have a smoky version if you can find it available, if not, any will work!
Cauliflower- Nothing works better than cauliflower for a recipe like this. I’ve used a whole head for this one, if you’ve making this for four people I’d suggest using a large head of cauliflower.
Microwave the cauliflower- By doing this step first you cut down the baking time. Holy Moly have recommended 3 minutes, so be sure to cut up the florets into bite sized chunks to help keep the cooking time low.
Mix the coating- Mix together the Aioli, mustard, smoked paprika first before adding the grated cheese, then coating in the cauliflower to ensure a nicely blended texture.
Top with ‘parmesan’ or nutritional yeast- I’ve used nutritional yeast as I couldn’t get my hands on the vegan parmesan, however both work brilliantly. Top the cauliflower mix before baking then add another little pinch when out of the oven before serving.
Smoky Garlic Aioli Cauliflower Cheese
- 85 g half a tub of Holy Moly Smoky Garlic Aioli
- 1 head cauliflower separated into florets
- 35 g Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 200 g plant-based smoked cheddar Violife
- 100 g plant-based Parmesan cheese Violife
- Preheat your oven to 180C.
- Start by chopping the Cheddar cheese into very small chunks, small enough that you can easily mix it up with the Smoky Garlic Aioli! Next grate the Parmesan cheese and set to one side.
- Place the cauliflower florets into a large bowl and cover with plastic wrap. Poke a few holes in the plastic with a knife. Cook in the microwave for 3 minutes. Then transfer to an oven dish.
- In a separate bowl, beat together the Smoky Garlic Aioli, Dijon mustard, smoked paprika and the smoked Cheddar until everything is well mixed.
- Spoon the mix all over the cooked cauliflower in the oven dish. Sprinkle the grated parmesan cheese over the top. Bake in the oven for 5-10 mins until golden brown!