If you love bliss balls then look no further! These are such a simple recipe, they can be made on mass and are perfect to have in your fridge waiting for you at the end of a long day!
They are full of natural sugars and packed with slow releasing energy from the oats. Looks can be deceiving as from the outside look like any ordinary energy ball... however take a bite and you'll find my delicious homemade chia jam (recipe) oozing inside!
These are perfect for work snacks or to share with friends. They require NO cooking and can be made in minutes.
- 1 Cup of Dates (I used Medjool, but if using dried make sure they have been soaked for 30 mins prior)
- 1 Cup of Gluten Free Oats
- 1/3 Cup Almonds
- 1/4 Cup Coconut Oil
- 1 tsp Vanilla Paste
- 1 tsp Maple Syrup (optional)
- Dash of Water
- 2 tbsp Chia Jam (recipe Here)
- Add all the ingredients to a food processor and blend!
- Add a dash of water to make the texture perfect (it should be sticky but easy to mould)
- Take approx. a 4cm ball of mix and flatten into a pancake shape
- add 1/2 tsp chia jam to the center then gently mould around (add a tiny more mix to close the ball)
- Roll gently to make a compact ball shape and repeat until all the mix is used
- Loosely cover with baking paper and leave in the fridge